Tuesday 8 January 2008

Progress...?

Since my last post, Arsenal successfully beat some team 0-2 to bring my roll to £29. I said i wouldn't bet on Liverpool to beat Luton, and, i didn'tuntil the last 3 minutes. I couldn't resist a live bet at 1/4 on a 1-1 draw. I put £28 on here and brought my roll to £36. I think there's a few rules for sports betting that all should abide by. 1) Thou shalt never bet on Liverpool and 2) Thou shalt never bet on Liverpool and 3) Never back Liverpool!! It's funny how inconsistant they are, they really never do whats expected of them, and im a liverpool fan!

My next bet is Chelsea to beat Everton at 5/6, i put £6 on here. They're at home and stamford bridge is a fort to them, so im confident my roll will be £41 by the end of the night .... who knows....

No comments: