Monday 17 September 2007

Stars is sick, but going gr8!

I've been playing on stars for the past week or so. Things are really going great. I'm way over what i started with. I've cashed out my starting money and am only playing profits now, i figure, by doing that, i can't really 'lose' - it's a win win situation this way.

I did lose a sick pot though the other night. Heads Up 2/5 i pick up 108 in the bb and call a 3x bet. Flop is 966 - i figure that's a good flop for me, so i re-raised his expected follow up bet, he called, so i figure i can bluff the turn and take the pot right there. The turn was a 7 - giving me a 10 high straight! He checked it, so i bet just over the pot...he re-raises me ALL IN....what??? What on earth could he have?? There's no flush on the board, no higher straight, maybe he's betting his trips? -- I had to call....he turns over 96! haha he flopped a full house...so sick!

Other than that, it's been good, i'm still playing with profits, and it's mainly 2/5 cash...it's going well.

5 comments:

Amatay said...

Fairplay m8. What sites do you play on?

Tom Kendal (gravedigger) said...

nice one mate, 2/5 c i take? =)

portdeco20 said...

no way 2/5 $, that would be sick lol, keep goin,

post said...

Ill be hosting my weekly ThePokerGrind.net Bounty Tournament sunday night at 10pm EST , on Full Tilt , password is thepokergrind , its $20+2, i hope to see you there

Anonymous said...

Hi There,

I like your blog. I want to know if you'd like to exchange links with my poker site.

I represent the website http://www.stackthefish.com - Poker Coaching and Rakeback + Pro Poker Blogs.

If you'd like to exchange links with me, please e-mail me back at stackthefish@gmail.com, For the structure of my link,
I'd like it to read StackTheFish.com - Poker Coaching and Rakeback

With it linking to http://www.stackthefish.com

I will add your link to my page as soon as you have added mine. Please send me the format and URL of your link you'd like displayed.

Thanks!

StackTheFish