Thursday 9 August 2007

The grind continues...

I haven’t posted for a while. Since my last blog I lost my roll and took a bit of a break.

I started up a roll again last Saturday, $32 to be exact. I played great in my first session that night, boosting my roll to $45 on pot limit hold em. Sunday night was a disaster, I played when drunk and lost about $16, I really can’t play when I’m drunk or tired, I need to concentrate on what I’m doing. Since Monday I’ve been working hard on getting it all back. I’m now up, but just about. I started with $32 and I’m now on $33.45 -- jeez, what a rollercoaster.

I just won a $5.25 heads up with someone, that’s been my game of choice lately. On $2 and $5 limits, I am undefeated. 6 in 6. Challenge anyone?? All you need is a full tilt account :-)

I’ve avoided tournaments for the time being, my roll's really not big enough to be spending on tournaments just yet. There’s a good $1 tournament rebuy on full tilt at 6 and 9pm, but haven’t had a chance to enter it yet. I’m really happy with my tournament performance though. It’s probably the strongest part of my game. Every tournament I seem to play in, I either cash or bubble. So….once my roll is of a decent level, I’ll be hitting the tournaments more often.
Other than playing heads up, I’ve been enjoying 3 handed pot limit aswel. With some good ole aggression you can really make some easy money.

Anyways, that’s enough of me rambling…the grind continues.

6 comments:

Amatay said...

gl with the grind m8

Hellboy65 said...

Thanks mate ;-)

portdeco20 said...

sounds like its goin ok, u aid to me u lost one hu match, the 1 that lasted like 1 hour lol

Tom Kendal (gravedigger) said...

il take u down ayd, take u downnnnnnnnnn :D

gl, keep it up :)

Moz_12 said...

Well done mate keep it up, im going to get a fulltilt account soon, try and get u donating to my poker account :D

Hellboy65 said...

thanks guys, yeah, port, u see, if u wana beat me, u gotta expect to play for a long long time, cos i never fall easy ;-):-D:-D

Gravedigger...anytime, name the day!

And moz, yeah, defo get a fulltilt account, we can talk about those donations later ;-)